Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

Before we got through this special day, why don't we seek for knowledge first about what is teacher's day is really about and who do we refers it to.

From what I've know, Teacher's day is a day where most people will show their appreciation to their teachers as they have been teaching them about knowledge etc. But i guess that is not all; in addition, i did a few research. :]

From Wiki::Teacher's Day are intended to be special day for the appreciation for teachers world wide.

Nak cari difinisi yang lain sikit tak jumpe. Senang kate, definisi yang ade over internet semua same.

However, we can't just limited the definition of Teacher's Day to a subject teacher, but also to anyone who guides us in our life is considered as a teacher especially our parents. I know many may not agree as most of their students life might not have been much comfortable with the teachers because of many reasons.

For example::
Monday is always boring
Oh I am so tired, i can't even stare at the teacher
He is so talkative
I can't even take a note with he/she teaching
I can't wait to see go him/her walk out through the door

and many more

I am sure teachers are not your rivals. Some may look very rigid and strict (I didn't write that), but its all like a jackfruit where the ultimate target is to get you moulded into a superb shape and motivate you to taste the of success!

So here, I would like to grasp this opportunity to give my deepest appreciation and gratitude to my dears teachers who inspire and thought me the beauty of education.

HaPpy Teacher's Day to teachers @
:: Tadika Permatang Pasir ::
:: S.K Permatang Pasir ::
:: S.K Kampung Rinching ::
:: S. Agame Kampung Rinching ::
:: S.K Bandar Rinching ::
:: S.K Bandar Tasik Kesuma ::
:: S.M.K Bandar Rinching ::
:: Aston Manor School ::

& also lectures @
:: Technology Mara of University ::

Not to forget,
 :: My beloved parents ::
:: Uncles ::
:: Aunties ::
and the rest of the family members ! ! ! :D

^,^   ^_^   ^.^

1 comment:

  1. assalam bro.. knal aku lagi tk?? follow blog aku.. http://kisahbungabiru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete